Frequently Asked Questions ─ How Can We Help You?

A licensed and bonded by the State of Florida claims handler/claims adjuster who advocates for the insured/policyholder in assisting and negotiating the insured's insurance claim.

Public insurance adjusters are experts in the details and language of insurance policies, as well as at filing and adjusting claims. They are licensed professional who work for individuals and businesses- not insurance companies- and can save yo a lot of money by ensuring your insurance company is paying the full amount it is responsible for under your policy.

The only way the public adjuster gets paid is when you, the policyholder, accepts a final offer from your insurance company. Until you accept the final payment, the policy receives no compensation.

Florida is on state where homeowners can reopen a closed home insurance claim after it has been settled. However, there is a statute of limitations, which is currently five years. If you wait until after this period of time, then your claim will be considered officially closed and cannot be reopened.

Yes you can. Be prepared to document all aspects of your loss, try understanding the policy you purchased and follow through with your insurance agent. However, if your loss is significant (more than $10,000.00) you should consider hiring your own insurance professional, public insurance adjuster to make sure you are properly represented and paid the maximin for your loss.

If the insurance company has their own insurance adjuster expert representing them. Shouldn't you have your own professional representation too?

It would be a serious violation for any insurance company to discriminate against you in any way for exercising a right given to you by the State of Florida.